How can Your social security disability attorney help you?
Get the Help you Need. Here is how a qualified Social Security Attorney can Help:
- Getting information from your Social Security file;
- Helping you get medical records or information to support your claim;
- Coming with you, or for you, to any interview, conference or hearing you have;
- Requesting a reconsideration, hearing or Appeals Council review; and
- Helping you and your witnesses prepare for a hearing and questioning any witnesses. Your representative also will receive a copy of the decision(s) Social Security Administration may make on your claim(s).