Financial Assistance

Can you receive financial assistance while waiting for your hearing?

If you are in financial distress, you should contact your local Department of Social Services to see what help is available.

Your attorney and case manager should also have plenty of resources to give you, if you have retained legal services.

If you have any other questions about your benefits, please call us NOW for a free consultation and let us help you get through the task of getting the benefits you deserve!

Call 1-800-618-4878 and speak to a live representative. You can also fill out the Contact form on the website for assistance.

Leave a Reply